How To See Who Is Following You On Facebook
Ten 2nd Summary How To See Who's Following You On Facebook1. Open Facebook.
2. Tap ☰
3. Tap your name.
4. Tap About.
5. Tap Followed by [number] individuals.
How To See Who Follows You On Facebook Mobile: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook app. It's the white "F" on a blue background icon.
- If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, key in your e-mail address (or telephone number) and Password and tap login.
2. Tap ☰. It remains in the bottom best corner of the screen (iPhone) or the leading right corner of the screen (Android).
Try here:3. Tap your name. It's at the top of the screen. Doing so will open your profile page.
4. Scroll down and tap About. This choice is listed below your profile info.
5. Tap Followed by [number] individuals. It's at the bottom of the info area that's at the top of this page. Tapping this alternative will let you see a list of all individuals who follow you, however, are not your Facebook pals.
- If you just have one fan, this alternative will state Followed by one individual.
- If you do not see this choice, you do not have any fans.