How To See Videos On Facebook
How To See Videos On Facebook moreover, discovering a video that you have formerly seen is truly challenging if you do not keep in mind the specific page or individual who shared it. Thankfully, it is possible to find all your formerly seen videos from your activity log. Continue reading to discover how.
1. Visit your Facebook account if you have not currently done so.
2. Click the little arrow icon at the top-right corner of the window.
3. Select Activity Log in the drop-down menu. You will then be rerouted to the activity log page.
Visit:4. On the page, click the More button which can be discovered under Discuss the left-side bar to broaden the list.
5. Select the Videos Saw alternative.
6. The Facebook page now shows a list of the videos that you have enjoyed in the past. This video log in concealed from your timeline, and just you can see it. You can then erase a video from the list if you do not desire another person to discover it. There is likewise an alternative to Clear Video Watch History at the top of the page. If you keep in mind the name of the video, utilize the magnifier to look for it.
How To See Videos On Facebook - Despite the fact that the Facebook video history area is difficult to discover and is tough to handle since it has no clear video thumbnails like YouTube, it still does its task well. Ideally, quickly when Facebook puts more concentrate on video material, we will see a devoted tab for video history that we can access right from the navigation bar.