How To Change My Facebook Email
This might have been performed in an effort by Facebook ® to make its e-mail services more noticeable and appropriate. Called the "Switcheroo," this upgrade can be altered back to a favored e-mail address to be shown on your profile. How to change my facebook email?
How To Change Email For Facebook profile:
- Introduce your Web web browser and log in to your Facebook ® account.
- Click your name so that you are required to your web page.
- Under your picture on the left side, click the "Information" alternative.
- Scroll down to the "Contact Info" area and click the "Edit" button.
- Beside your main e-mail address, you see a circle with a slash through it. Move your mouse over it till a pop-up appears with the words "Concealed from Timeline." Click the drop-down arrow and pick "Revealed on Timeline."
- Listed below the main address, you need to see your Facebook address. Click the drop-down arrow and select "Concealed from Timeline."
- Click the "Conserve Modifications" button when you're done.
See here:I hope the articles about how to change your email on facebook that I post on this site could be useful for you.