How To Put A Picture On Facebook
How To Put Pictures On Facebook1. Log into your Facebook account, then click your profile name in the upper-right corner of the page.
2. Click "Photos" on the left side of the page, then click the "Upload Photos" button in the upper-right corner of the page. The Upload Photos window opens.
3. Click the "Select Photos" button, then browse to the image on your computer system that you wish to submit.
4. Select the picture, then click the "Open" button. The photo sends to Facebook and the Upload Photos window re-appears.
5. Go into a name for the album the photo will come from in the "Call of Album" box. Get in the location where the photo was taken in the "Area" box.
More info here:6. Click the "Share Album With" drop-down box, the choose the list of individuals who you wish to share the album with. For instance, if you just desire your buddies to see the photo, click "Pals.".
7. Click the "Produce Album" button. The Who remains in These Pictures? The page appears if the photo has individuals in it. Type the name of everyone in the picture in each "Who is This?" box, then click the "Conserve Tags" button. If you do not wish to get in the names of your buddies, click the "Avoid Tagging Pals" text link. The photo appears on your Facebook profile's Photos page and your profile's Wall.