How To See Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
Facebook, the social networks giant who has more than 100 million users from all over the world is understood for keeping every function which users can request for. However, the function which they do not have is that you can not to see who unfriended you on Facebook. It's a small thing, however, comes helpful in discovering the social contacts you may have lost.
There are two techniques to learn that see who unfriended me on Facebook. Initially one is through a web browser add-ons/extensions, and other is a 3rd party website.
Web browser Addon/Extension technique
- To start with, set up the plugin for your internet browser. For Firefox and Chrome. [Modify-- Included another extension's link for Chrome as previous one was gotten rid of by the extension author]
- Let it collect the list of your Facebook pals, it might take 2-3mins depending upon your good friends count.
- Now you are prepared to go. Whenever somebody unfriends you, it will reveal alert as I explained listed below.
If in case it did disappoint? Then just go to your good friend under Timeline profile. It will have "Lost Pals" tab. Click it to see the good friends it will reveal.
Check This Out:
3rd party technique1. Go to this site-- Who.Delete.Me.
2. Visit with your Facebook account. Ensure to enable him necessary approvals.
3. And you are done. See the comprehensive analysis of who unfriended you there.