How To Save A Video Off Of Facebook
Regardless of the typical mistaken belief that you require an expensive web internet browser plugin or third-party software application to download videos from your Facebook News Feed, this just isn't the case. In this detailed tutorial, we'll reveal you how you can save a video that appears in your Facebook News Feed to your computer system.
How To Save A Video Off Of Facebook News FeedIt's easier than it appears, however, although Facebook has no ingrained "Conserve" button to make this action easier on the user, there is a method to save any established Facebook video that appears in your News Feed compliments of your pals.
To do so, you'll wish to follow these actions:
1) Find a video that you want to download, either from your News Feed or somebody's Facebook profile. In our example, we'll be conserving a video shared by ESA astronaut Tim Peake that was drawn from the International Spaceport station.
2) Play the video by clicking the Play icon in the center of the frame.
3) With the video playing, ideal click someplace in the frame to expose a menu and click the "Program Video URL" choice.
4) A pop-up with the video URL will appear. Highlight the complete URL, right-click on it, and after that click "Copy" to copy the URL to your clipboard.
5) With the URL copied to your clipboard, open a brand-new tab in your web internet browser and paste the URL into the URL bar. Press "Return" on your keyboard to open the pasted URL.
6) Emphasize "www" in the URL and after that type the letter "m" on your keyboard to change the www with m.
7) Press "Return" on your keyboard to introduce Facebook's mobile website, and play the video once again by pushing play in the video frame.
8) This will add Facebook's mobile video gamer. From here, you can right click the video and click "Conserve Video As ..." from the menu that appears.
9) In the timely, that seems, provide the video a name, pick the location folder, then click the "Conserve" button at the bottom right of the appropriate.
10) Visit where you have saved the video, and you ought to have the ability to release and play the video.
That's all there is to it! You have saved a video from your Facebook News Feed to your computer system without utilizing any expensive software application.
ConclusionSaving videos from Facebook will work for a range of factors, whether you simply wish to keep something for offline watching, or you only want to preserve something you believed was cool, so you never lose it.
Given, there was a myriad of actions you needed to follow; the factor being is Facebook still does not have a native how to save videos from your Facebook News Feed or your pals' profiles. Luckily, that will not get in your method any longer now that you have discovered this quick little how-to.