How To Remove Birthday On Facebook
How To Remove Birthday On Facebook1. Click your name and thumbnail in the leading right corner of any Facebook screen to be directed to your profile.
2. Click the light gray "Edit Profile" button at the top of your profile page.
3. Go to the "Standard Info" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.
4. Scroll down to the "Birthday" area of the menu. Click the arrow simply underneath your birthday to expose a list of your birthday's screen alternatives.
5. Select "Program just month & day in my profile" if you still wish to show your birthday, however, do not desire profile visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not reveal my birthday in my profile" to eliminate your birthday from your profile.
6. Click the blue "Conserve Modifications" button at the bottom of the screen.
Why not look here:Hope this article is useful and may be able to increase your knowledge about social media Facebook.