How To Make A Facebook Page Private
|How do you make your Facebook page private|
How To Make A Facebook Page Private1. Log into your Facebook fan page account. To make brand-new status updates personal, click the "Public" fall menu situated on the status upgrade window. Select "Buddies" if you just desire men to see your brand-new situation. If you do not want anybody to see your brand-new status update, choose "Customized" and "Just Me."
2. Click the "Account" tab situated in the upper right-hand man corner of the page. Select "Personal Privacy Settings."
3. Click the "Buddies" radio button below "Control Your Default Personal privacy." By doing so, just your good friends can see the posts you make with a phone application. If you do not desire buddies to see your phone application posts, click "Custom-made." Select "Just Me."
4. Find the area identified "Limitation The Audience For Past Posts." Click "Handle Past Post Presence." Click "Limitation Old Posts." Click "Validate" to verify your intents to make all your previous posts personal.
5. Find the "How You Link" area. Click "Edit Settings." Modification all the choices to "Buddies" just. Select "Just Me" if you do not desire men to publish on your wall. Select "Just Me" if you do not want buddies to see exactly what others post on your fan page.
6. Search in the "How Tags Work" area, if you do not want anybody to see posts or images you are tagged in. Click "Edit Settings." Select "Buddies" from the "Profile Exposure" fall menu, if you just desire friends to see your tags. If you do not want anybody to see your tags, choose "Custom-made" from the fall menu. Select "Just Me."
7. Find the "Apps and Sites" area. Click "Edit Settings." Here you can make your app use personal, block good friends from importing your info into apps and avoid your fan page from appearing in online search engine.
More info here:I hope the articles about how to make facebook page private that I post on this site could be useful for you.