How To Find Facebook Friends On Twitter
How To Find Facebook Friends On Twitter1. Click your Profile image in the top-right and click Settings.
2. Click Discover buddies found on the left-hand side.
3. You will see three various e-mail services that you can import your good friends from-- AOL, Gmail, and Outlook.
I'm going to reveal you the best ways to utilize Gmail to import your good friends since it is the most frequently used e-mail service.
You will initially have to export your Facebook buddies to a Yahoo account and after that move them to your Gmail account.
I composed how you can export your Facebook pals to a Yahoo account above, so if you have not currently done this then click on this link for detailed guidelines.
As soon as your Facebook friends have been imported into your Yahoo account, you can continue from here ...
Check This Out:
Exporting Contacts from Yahoo Into Gmail:1. Login to your Gmail account.
2. In the top-left side, under the Google logo design, click Gmail and after that on Contacts.
3. Click More than on Import.
4. Click Yahoo Mail.
5. Gmail utilizes ShuttleCloud, a 3rd party service to import your contacts from Yahoo.
Click I CONCUR, LET'S GO!
6. Click Consent to give ShuttleCloud gain access to.
7. Your Facebook buddies who were formerly imported into your Yahoo account have now been moved into your Gmail contacts.
The best ways to Discover Facebook Buddies On Twitter-- Continued.1. Now that you have imported your Facebook pals to your Gmail account, you can return to Twitter and click Browse Gmail Contacts.
2. Click Enable to give Twitter authorization to access your contacts.
3. You will then be revealed a list of Facebook buddies who are on Twitter.