How To Change Relationship Status On Facebook Mobile
How To Change Relationship Status On Facebook Mobile: Actions
1. Open Facebook Mobile on your phone/another mobile phone. Click the icon on the bottom best corner with the three lines on it.
2. Click your name. This will take you to your profile.
3. Right listed below your profile image, there needs to be a rectangular shape identified "About" below. Click this.
4. Scroll down the page up until you see an area identified Relationships. If there is no defined partner, this box must state "Include your Relationship." If there is, there ought to be a button on the side that states "Edit." Click whichever button you see.
More info here:5. Click your present relationship status (this need to remain in blue), and a scroll-down menu will appear. Select the proper state.
6. Unless you pick "Single," "Separated," or "Widowed," more alternatives will turn up for you to define a partner from your pals list and an anniversary date.
7. To pick a partner, begin typing his/her name and click the ideal one. Keep in mind: doing this will send out a "Relationship Demand" to your partner. Tills/he authorizes this request, your relationship will look like "( Pending)" when you see your very own profile, and others will not see his/her name. Nevertheless, they will still see that you remain in a Relationship/Married/, etc.
8. Click conserve to release your brand-new relationship status!