Can You Tell Who Looks At Your Facebook Profile
Utilizing Stat Trackers: Can You Tell Who Looks At Your Facebook Profile
1. Include an HTML box application to your profile. By default, Facebook does not have a system that enables you to input fixed HTML on your profile. To utilize HTML coding, you will have to include a Facebook app created to show fixed HTML or FBML boxes. 
- Do a Facebook look for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Some apps need to turn up on the search results page.
- Rapidly evaluate an app before you install it. Search in the "About" area to confirm that it will do exactly what you desire it to do, and do a fast Web search to confirm that the app is genuine rather of being a rip-off. Browse something along the lines of "App Call real" or "App Call fraud.".
- Considering that these applications do not strictly breach Facebook policy, they are not prohibited unless shown to be spam.
- When the app is set up, you can put the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it shows.
2. Discover a complimentary counter service online. No single HTML code will create a generic page table.  As an outcome, you will have to do a Web look for "totally free HTML page counter" or "totally free HTML stats counter.".
- Evaluation the regards to the table service thoroughly before utilizing it. Ensure that it does not need any personal info, consisting of login info for your Facebook account, and make certain that it is 100% complimentary.
- Know which sort of HTML to try to find. A CGI script is a very best choice. These characters show a graphic counter that alters each time somebody views your page.
- Prevent PHP counters, considering that these usually need you to conserve the script in a text file within your site's directory site. You do not have a directory site of pages and files connected with your Facebook profile. In other words, these counters will not deal with Facebook.
Learn More Here:3. Create your HTML code. Follow the on-screen guidelines to produce the HTML code for your Facebook page.
- Keep in mind that lots of complimentary counter services will need you to create an account before you can utilize them.
- You might have to define the site URL you prepare to use your counter on. In this case, it would be the URL for your Facebook profile or timeline.
4. Paste the code into your HTML box app. When the system is created, copy and paste it into the HTML box offered by the HTML or FBML box app you set up.
- You might have to validate the code by pushing an "OKAY" or "Verify" button before it will be used to your profile.
- Depending on the app you utilize, this counter will either appear on the app page or on your timeline.
5. Examine the numbers. Given that this approach just reveals you the number of views your profile has had instead of who has visited it, you will have to keep an eye on the numbers and believe thoroughly about the factors they might surge or drop.
- If a buddy or old love interest simply went back to town after being away for an extended period of time, she or he might be accountable for any spikes in page views.
- If you simply made a brand-new good friend or fulfilled somebody understood, she or he might be the reason for an increased variety of page views.
- If you simply broke up with someone or had a falling out with a buddy, this might lead to a decline in page views.
- If you presume that anyone has been following or stalking you, and you see your counter numbers increase, this might support your suspicions.