How To Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile Recently
Facebook is indeed not new social networking site. Facebook has been around since a few years ago. But until now the social networking site that has the same colors Blue still exists.
This can happen because Facebook users who are already very much. Even Facebook's user growth is also still showing progress. That means Facebook still favored users to now. Facebook users not only youth, but kids to adults also have started using these social networking sites for some purposes. Starting from to just chat, until to the needs of the business.
Speaking of social networking sites including Facebook, definitely a lot of Facebook users who often want to know with other users. For example, close friends or family. Therefore the user sees another user's profile to view updated information about anything done by the Facebook friends.
Curious how? Check out reviews directly from me here.
More tips here: How to Turn Off Autoplay on Facebook
How to Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile Recently
1. How to Know Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Without Any App or Software
- First, log in with your Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/.
- After that, go into your Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/me.
- If your Facebook profile is already open, please right click and then select and click View page source.
- Next, search for the word "InitialChatFriendsList", that quickly, use CTRL + F. Then enter the word "InitialChatFriendsList" in the search column.
- Then you will see a lot of ID visible. Please select the ID you want to know the person who often sees your Facebook profile.
- After that copy the ID that you choose and paste it into the address bar after ttps://www.facebook.com/. So like this https://www.facebook.com/IDNumber, just look at the example image below.
- If it appears the writing "Sorry, this page isn't available" Please remove-2. So it would be https://www.facebook.com/100005711057369.
- It will pop up a Facebook profile of that person. Now you know who is often viewed your Facebook profile.
More information: How to Tag Someone in a Facebook
2. How to Know Who Visited Your Facebook Profile App
- First, log in with your Facebook account.
- Go to this page https://apps.facebook.com/mytopfans/.
- Then will appear like this:
- Then select the category/menu of your choice. Wait until the search process is completed (see picture below)
- Well, after the search process is complete, you will know anyone who has ever seen your Facebook profile. The top order was frequently visiting your Facebook profile (see image below). Next to end, click the button [SKIP!].
Now with two of the tutorial above about how to see who viewed your Facebook profile, you can already to know who visited your Facebook profile recently. Hopefully, this tutorial can answer your curiosity.
Blog link: http://www.createregisteraccount.com/