How To Block Someone On Facebook Messenger
How To Block Someone On Facebook MessengerFacebook Messenger permits users to obstruct anybody who sends out spam messages to them.
1. Log in to Facebook Messenger utilizing your Facebook e-mail ID and password. Select and tap on the individual whom you wish to obstruct.
2. As an outcome, the contact info of that person will be revealed to you. At the ideal upper side on the app, you will see "Call of Selected Individual" with an arrow pointing rightwards. Tap on it.
Try these out:3. At the bottom of the page, you will see "Block" alternative. Tap on it.
4. Tap on "Block this individual on Facebook."
5. As an outcome, a Facebook app will be opened, opening Facebook profile of that person. At the upper right corner of that person's profile, you will see an opened box with an arrow pointing upwards. Tap on it. When the sub-menu appears, tap on "Block."
6. Validate the message by tapping on "Block."
Now that individual can neither send you any messages on Facebook Messenger, nor see your Facebook profile.
Congratulations, you have found out how to block someone on Facebook Messenger app.