How to Add Countdown App for Facebook
How to Add Countdown Application for Facebook
- First, you have to log in your Facebook account. After that, type “countdown clock” in the search box on the page. When you see “see more results for countdown clock” button then click it. The button will display the drop-down and then you just click the “Apps” button on the left side. This button is to bring up all of the applications which can perform this task.
- Review the applications for countdown one by one. The recommendations are CBC Countdown Clock and Graduation Countdown Clock. When you find the one that you like, then click the “View App” button on the right side of the page.
- On the left side of the page, there is the “Info”, “Reviews”, and “Wall” button. Click all of them to find out more information about the application. When you ready to use this application, click the ‘”Add to My Page” button in the bottom left corner. Soon the installation will be processed.
- To add the countdown feature, you should follow the prompts to your account and access the application page which lets you configure your clock. You can use the available menus to select the design that you like and you can enter a date that you want to track. To proceed this, you should click the “Publish” or “Post” button.
- Go back to your profile and you can see the countdown clock already posted to your Wall.
Read also: Countdown Timer For FacebookYou can also use another countdown clock for Facebook which is TimeAndDate. The steps are similar to the ones above. When you already install the application, you should fill in the required information in the Event section. Fill in the location, text, time, and data of the event or important occasion. Navigate to the Wall Post Preview section so it can be added to your Facebook page.