How Do You Change Your Name On Facebook App
Before you go anymore to the procedure of changing your Facebook name, you should remember that as soon as you make modifications in your name on Facebook, you will not have the ability to make any additional changes before the period of 60 days. This constraint has been contributed to Facebook to avoid phony IDs and scams.
When you plainly comprehend the limitations and effects that you may experience after altering your Facebook name, you can follow the actions provided listed below to obtain the task done utilizing your Android phone:
This whole procedure is extremely easy and straightforward even for the individual who is using an Android Mobile phone for the very first time
How do you change your name on Facebook app
- Switch on your Android phone.
- From the house screen, tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- From the readily available apps, tap the Facebook icon.
- If you are not currently checked in, on the opened window, supply your login information in the proper fields and tap the login button.
- On the News Feed user interface that turns up, tap the More button (Icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner of the screen.
Find more info:
- From the opened More user interface, scroll down and tap the Account Settings alternative offered under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
- From the Settings window, tap General.
- On the next window that turns up, tap the Name choice.
- On the Modification Call window, type your given name, middle name, and your surname in the First Call, Middle Call, and Surname fields respectively.
- Type your Facebook account password in the To conserve the setting, please enter your Facebook password textbox.
- Lastly, tap the Save button to alter your Facebook name.