How to Tag Business on Facebook
1. Visit Facebook, and click the Facebook service page name you wish to allow picture tags for in the navigation menu on the left side of the screen. This shows the chosen Facebook Page.
2. Click the "Edit Page" button in the upper right corner of the screen to show the offered settings for that page.
3. Click the "Handle Permissions" tab in the navigation menu on the left side of the screen to show the readily available personal privacy choices.
4. Click to pick the checkbox identified "Users Can Include Tags to Images by (Page Call)" in the "Post Capability" area of the screen.
5. Click the "Conserve Modifications" button at the bottom of the screen to secure the modifications. Any Facebook user can now tag your company page in images.
Thus the article titled How to Tag Business on Facebook may be useful and may could become reference material for you.
usefulreference: How to Make a Business Page on Facebook